The scent

Wednesday 14 September 2016

...Severus Snape



  I say its part of my life but I might split it up into part 3 and 4 because I think I might go over 100 pages even! You know how like in the earlier of the list. you have Thon and Thong's little adventure, and the Julie interrupts, and then again prof. Nontaz interrupts and then Khun Thong Dang dang it, walks in? This is the Prof Nontaz  Metaphore phenomenon oneat but tenfold. I'm actually designing software to help me keep track of everyone in possible future comics like this. But like I said before I need to tone it down after this comic so that I can get more exotic episodes.......ฉันบอกว่ามันเป็นส่วนหนึ่งในชีวิตของฉัน แต่ฉันอาจแยกมันออกเป็นส่วนที่ 3 และ 4 เพราะฉันคิดว่าฉันอาจไปกว่า 100 หน้า! คุณรู้ว่าชอบในรายการก่อนหน้า คุณมีการผจญภัยเล็ก ๆ ของทงและทองและการขัดจังหวะของจูลี่และจากนั้นศาสตราจารย์อีกครั้ง Nontaz ขัดจังหวะแล้วคุณทองแดงก็เข้ามาเดินเข้ามา? นี่คือปรากฏการณ์ Prof Nontaz Metaphore ที่อยู่บนพื้นฐาน แต่สิบเท่า ฉันออกแบบซอฟต์แวร์จริง ๆ เพื่อช่วยฉันติดตามทุกคนในการ์ตูนที่เป็นไปได้ในอนาคตเช่นนี้ แต่อย่างที่ฉันพูดก่อนที่ฉันจะต้องลดทอนเสียงลงหลังจากการ์ตูนเรื่องนี้เพื่อที่ฉันจะได้รับตอนที่แปลกใหม่มากขึ้น



No comments:

Post a Comment